Thursday 19 November 2015

Mitnick's translations

As it might be useful here's the two partial translations Sir Mal received from Mitnick the Scraver...


Master, Pancreator's blessings upon you.

I trust my lord's work proceeds well and bears fruits for your labours. Things proceed as ever within your domain. As you know I would not seek to trouble you over trivialities but I received your word that the young master would be arriving to shepherd matters here for the time being.

I would not dare to question my lord's plans but does this not risk the Agreement? Would he accept what has been arranged?

Upon his previous return you, yourself were keen to keep him from the mansion lest it bring back memories of what transpired. I hesitate to query your commands, as you know, but is this truly the best option, and the safest for the boy?

Your eternal servant.

 

Chief, sorry to use this line but things may be about to go fubar. His nibs is sending the prodigal back and he's not averse to drama or salacious adventures (you'll remember how much effort I had keeping his involvement with the Arcadia cock up out of the Town Cryer's proclamations). He's the sort of inquisitive fledgling that'll stick his nose right in where it has no business to be. Your advice is welcomed and if sanctions are to be applied I've no qualms in doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment